The WPMerge software is comprised of Proprietary code whose intellectual rights belong with Company. and is being licensed to the Licensee pursuant to this Agreement.
- This license allows the licensee to use the plugin on their clients’ websites.
- This, however, does not allow web hosting providers and other service providers to give this functionality as a value add to their customers. If you’d like to do so, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This plugin is for use within the licensee’s organisation only and cannot be re-sold separately or as a bundled service.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human.
- Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You are responsible for the proper usage of the Service.
- While Company does it’s best to make the Service work as intended, you understand and agree that Company cannot be responsible for any unfortunate damages occurring as a result of using the Service. You absolve the Company of all liabilities from damages that may be caused by using the Service.
Payment and Refunds
The Service is billed in advance on either an annual or one-time basis. The subscription can be upgraded, downgraded or cancelled at any time. License that are billed annually will be auto-renewed to allow for uninterrupted service for you. If for some reason you do not want to renew your license for the subsequent periods, it is your responsibility to cancel it by sending us an email. Subscription once renewed cannot be refunded. If you cancel your initial purchase before the 14-days, refund will be provided after deducting upto 5% of the transaction amount as an handling fee.
Being a software product, no refunds shall be entertained post the 14-day refund period. If you are facing any issues with the service, we would appreciate you giving us an opportunity to make it work for you. Please check our support system first and if you do not find a solution, create a support ticket.
Cancellation and Termination
You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. Please email us to cancel your account. You can cancel your account at any time by sending us an email with your account details. All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Company service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Copyright and Content Ownership
All your website data handled by the plugin is handled within your server and is not sent to our servers, except for anonymous usage data, which are collected for the sole purpose of improving the Service. We have no access over your personal data or content except for the ones you explicitly supply us with. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you store through the Service.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Company customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred via encrypted SDK’s and involve
- Transmissions over various networks; and
- Changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. The purpose of the Service is for backup of data in case of loss. You expressly understand and agree that Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the Service;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the Service;
- or any other matter relating to the Service.
The failure of Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Company and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).